EmperiorNightEmperiorNight

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Snap of Mario The Snap of Mario

B-A-UTIFULL!!!!!

*tear* That was absolutely amazing! I loved how you chose Mario for the song. I never would have thought of that. Good job and keep it up!!!

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

Lol

That reminds me TOO much of MapleStory... It looks like you took the charactors right from the game... Nice... I just have one quick question, what song was that at the end and beginning?(not the maplestory into crap)

Sythen Games Sythen Games

I liked it.

The solitar thing(or whatever its called) gave me a little challenge. Took me like, 4 times to beat it. It looked so easy at first, but I actually had to think about it! Good job.

I agree with the last about the tic tac toe thing though, but it must be hard to make a tic tac toe program thats designed to beat the shit out of someone on the hard setting...

Oh well!!! It was VERY good!

The Inferno's Time to Shine The Inferno's Time to Shine

Interesting

VERY interesting. It appears that you have lots of tallent. Congrats. :)

This is a very odd sounding song. Its closer to DnB than anything else, but not really DnB to me.(What do i know...)

I like it but it got WAY to repetitive. Id work on that, then I'd start cleaning your shoes and washing your car.

Something else that i noticed was the ending. It was uhhh, interesting. It just kinda ended. I also have a problem with that, my songs just kinda END.

PLZ check out my songs and review/vote!!!

In The Clouds [Legend] In The Clouds [Legend]

OH YA!!

DEFINATELY your best to date! Not doubt about it!!!

The synth choice was great! (Keep it up). Everyone is correct on this!!! It should be top 5 for a week.

GREAT job man!!!

CjienX responds:

Thanks for the comment, when i hear good and bad comments it helps me decide which style of music to lean toward :).

Return of Chaos Return of Chaos

Not sure about the best 2 date-

but it was definately up there!!! :)

Congrats on making awsome songs dude!!!

I really have nothing else to comment on! It was all 2 perfect!!! ;)

CjienX responds:

thanks man, you rock. and ya your right, In The Clouds is alot better.